Confessions of Jessibelle

The truth hurts. I'm sorry. There's no holding back this time.
If you know me in real life, consider yourself warned.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

My blue eyed boy got about an hour from the job site last night before the boss called him to tell say they had to work this morning, so he had to turn around and go back. I'm kinda bummed, but we both have the last week of the month off and I'm looking forward to that. It gives me more time to clean out/organize my walk-in closet. In February the BEB's lease on his house is up and he's not going to renew it since he's not ever there. He's putting his big stuff (refrigerator, washer, dryer, furniture, ect) in storage and moving his clothes and whatever else that he doesn't take on the road to my place.

2 Comments:

Blogger honkeie said...

What on earth does he do that requires soo much travel?

06:55  
Blogger Supercock said...

Wow, moving in together...!

A huge step, good luck!

07:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home