Confessions of Jessibelle

The truth hurts. I'm sorry. There's no holding back this time.
If you know me in real life, consider yourself warned.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

my blue eyed boy

Our first kiss happened back in May. He was walking me to my car after meeting some mutual friends for a few rounds of beer and pool. We were hugging goodbye just like we'd been doing for years. This time the hug lasted a little longer and then suddenly but gently he grabbed my face in his hands and kissed me the most amazing kiss. As cliche as it sounds, it gave me chills. I was almost speechless afterward. Always the smart ass, all I could say was "It's about time."

He and I have known each other since the 8th grade and have been trying to hook up ever since but the timing and distance was always off. This past summer the timing was finally right and the physical distance was workable. This boy was always in the back of my mind as 'the one that got away.' Now he's mine and we're finally having our chance.

2 Comments:

Blogger Osbasso said...

My arm is beginning to itch...

00:15  
Blogger betchacantguesswho said...

It's not my arm that's itching. =)

12:20  

Post a Comment

<< Home