Confessions of Jessibelle

The truth hurts. I'm sorry. There's no holding back this time.
If you know me in real life, consider yourself warned.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Gotta love the boy....

I don't get to spend that much time with my blue eyed boy cause he's a contractor is usually all over the country on various jobs. He called me this evening to check up on me and asked if I had any big plans for the weekend. I told him that my best friend and I were going to a drag show on Sunday night. He kinda laughed and asked "Since when have you been into cars, baby?" I had to laugh and say "No, baby, the OTHER kind of drag show." Gotta love the country boys....

4 Comments:

Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Here from Michele tonight!

Hope you enjoyed the "drag show"...What part of the country are you in?

Welcome to Michele's Meet & Greet...it's a wonderful way to het to know some really wonderful bloggers!

23:00  
Blogger srp said...

Welcome to the Meet & Greet! Country boys have big hearts and you can't beat those baby blues.
Of course I'm here from Michele's.

23:17  
Blogger betchacantguesswho said...

There is a certain sexiness about the sincerely innocent.

11:09  
Blogger honkeie said...

I want to see pictures haha. We have a bar over here in NJ called 'The Coloseum' that has a drag night. I have yet to get up the balls to go......my manhood just wont let me

07:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home