Confessions of Jessibelle

The truth hurts. I'm sorry. There's no holding back this time.
If you know me in real life, consider yourself warned.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I hate it when he's right....

I was hitting the ATM before a night out with the gang . I turned to the Blue Eyed Boy and asked "Baby, is $50 enough to get trashed?" His smart ass response "Baby, YOU could get drunk on $5." The fucker jinxed me. I got tore up on the first $4.50 drink he bought me. In my defense I did down it in less than 3 minutes and it was on an empty stomach. Turns out I didn't need to hit the ATM after all lol.... I'm such a light weight. I guess need to drink more so I can keep up with everyone else.

3 Comments:

Blogger betchacantguesswho said...

You'd never make it in the majors. lol

Can I buy you a drink?

07:55  
Blogger Supercock said...

Let me know if you need someone to practice with, especially if you are a frisky drunk :-)

11:47  
Blogger honkeie said...

wow I think I was that light weight whn i was 12

06:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home