Confessions of Jessibelle

The truth hurts. I'm sorry. There's no holding back this time.
If you know me in real life, consider yourself warned.

Friday, December 01, 2006

Funny Moments From the Bedroom....

I usually keep a glass of water on the window sill by my bed. One night I was sleeping next to the Blue Eyed Boy and I felt him turn over and reach for the glass. I drifted back to sleep and sometime later I woke up to him exclaiming "Oh, shit!" and running out of the room. I rolled over to see what was going on and rolled into a big wet spot on the bed. Totally grossed out, I lied there frozen until he came back in the room and I said "Fucker, tell me you didn't just piss all over my brand new bed!!!" He busted out laughing and put a towel down over the wet spot and said "Actually baby, I fell asleep with the water glass in my hand."

3 Comments:

Blogger betchacantguesswho said...

Not the ideal "wet spot" but by far better than what you first imagined.

07:56  
Blogger Supercock said...

Haha, that could have been soooo bad!

11:46  
Blogger honkeie said...

It could have been worse...he could have shat himself

06:58  

Post a Comment

<< Home