Confessions of Jessibelle

The truth hurts. I'm sorry. There's no holding back this time.
If you know me in real life, consider yourself warned.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

My favorite ex....

So... I have this ex boyfriend. We 'met' professionally about 5 years ago, became friendly about 3 years ago and dated for about 8 months. I worked in a pharmacy and he worked for a pharmacy help desk. Some people that know us say that we have a sick and twisted relationship. Be that as it may, that's what works for us. He and I were friends first, we decided to date, it ended badly because we never should have dated to begin with, and now we're friends again. It was really hard working through our issues to get back to this point. He and I both blog. We both are aware of each other's blogs, he reads mine on occasion and I tend to avoid his just because I respect his privacy. Today I decided to read his blog just because when we were talking last night I said something that pissed him off and he said he was going to blog about it. I read that post and started poking around at his other posts. He mostly posts about a recent relationship and doesn't really say anything that he and I haven't talked about on the phone. I stumbled across a post that I think I wasn't supposed to see. His post went into our break up and some lingering feelings he had for me for quite sometime. I want to say I'm sorry for hurting him, but I don't know if I should open that can of worms. Should I tell him I read the post? Our romantic relationship was over years ago and most of our issues concerning that part of our lives is water under the bridge. I wish I could go back and "unread" that post.

4 Comments:

Blogger kenju said...

If it were me, I wouldn't tell him. It may stir up some unresolved feelings and cause more harm than good.

Michele sent me.

22:12  
Blogger betchacantguesswho said...

Why invite him to agonize with you? Perhaps he too feels as if it's water under the bridge and bringing it up may hurt him worse than the initial getting over the break-up. If things are good between the two of you, let them remain "as is".
Can I buy you a drink and we can discuss it further? =P

08:00  
Blogger Supercock said...

I would leave it unread. Us guys struggle with stuff like that as it is and he won't want it dredging back up.

11:46  
Blogger honkeie said...

I have several favorite ex's. They are all over 7 years ago but I still think about them fondly on a daily basis lol

06:58  

Post a Comment

<< Home