Confessions of Jessibelle

The truth hurts. I'm sorry. There's no holding back this time.
If you know me in real life, consider yourself warned.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned. I've been a very bad blogger....

Not blogging, however is a GOOD thing for me. I learned that I tend to blog the most when I'm sad, lonely, or depressed. I don't know if the way that I am is typical of most "only" children or just me, but I have a bad habit of isolating myself when something is bothering me. I'm so used to being alone that I don't know how to turn to other people when I'm stressed or overwhelmed with life. I build my own sort of cocoon and only express myself via my blog(s).

1 Comments:

Blogger ~d said...

**just reading thru. I thought perhaps (you and I) were friends once. I am enjoying the reading however.

13:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home