Confessions of Jessibelle

The truth hurts. I'm sorry. There's no holding back this time.
If you know me in real life, consider yourself warned.

Monday, December 25, 2006

Gee, thanks Santa...

I knew it would come to this, I just didn't know when or how. I was hoping it would last a bit longer and be on different terms. This weekend marked the end of me and my Blue Eyed Boy. I think what hurts the worse is that I didn't even see it coming, especially not like this. I knew better than to open up and give so much of myself to someone.

3 Comments:

Blogger Osbasso said...

(((J)))

08:45  
Blogger Margaret said...

hugs to you

peace...

09:59  
Blogger Supercock said...

I am sorry to hear that, I thought it was all going so well. I have not read the later posts and so you might explain more there, but I hope it all feels better soon.

13:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home