Confessions of Jessibelle

The truth hurts. I'm sorry. There's no holding back this time.
If you know me in real life, consider yourself warned.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

it's a new day...

So yesterday kinda sucked for me. I spent most of it bawling like a little bitch. I couldn't be anywhere in my apartment that didn't share a memory of him. Last night I finally got sick of myself. I boxed up his shit and addressed it so all I have to do is ship it. I deleted his numbers, pics, and messages from my phone. I deleted his pics from my camera and computer. I'm done. I'm not wasting another day on him.

The sudden silence sucks, I feel like I deserve at least a call or text saying "fuck you" so I at least have some closure, but I've created my own closure by removing his essence from my life.

It was fun while it lasted.

3 Comments:

Blogger Osbasso said...

But now you have a clean slate!

16:58  
Blogger betchacantguesswho said...

Left foot ahead of the right, now the right foot ahead of the left, repeat.
If you're looking back, you're likely to miss something ahead of you.

14:25  
Blogger Supercock said...

Good for you, a step in the right direction. Someone better will come along!

13:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home