Confessions of Jessibelle

The truth hurts. I'm sorry. There's no holding back this time.
If you know me in real life, consider yourself warned.

Monday, January 22, 2007

The past few weeks have been very eye opening to me. I felt mad at the Blue Eyed Boy for the first time. I've been spending a lot of time with my friends and people from work. I've even gone out on a few dates with a couple different guys. I'm really enjoying this whole being single thing. I should have done this years ago. I was driving home from one of my dates one evening and that was when I got mad at the Blue Eyed Boy. I realized that as much as I love(d) him and as much fun as we had together, he was really holding back from a lot of things. I went out with the girls from work one night and ended up spending the majority of the evening out on the dance floor, which is something he never would do with me. I had to beg him for just one dance, one of the guys I'm seeing now, I have to beg to take a break from the dance floor. I used to spend my weekends at home just hoping that maybe my Blue Eyed Boy would get to come through town for even just an hour. Now I find myself playing einey-meeney-miney moe to see who I spend my weekends or evenings off with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home