Confessions of Jessibelle

The truth hurts. I'm sorry. There's no holding back this time.
If you know me in real life, consider yourself warned.

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

selfish.

I don't often step up and say I want something out of fear I'm being selfish or hurting someone in the process. I can't tell you, I can't tell anyone. I think I want this. I know it won't be easy. I'm used to doing things the hard way. It makes life more interesting. I've always set my sights way to high then freaked out thinking I can't attain the goal. The one good piece of advice I've gleaned from my dad is "Can't never tried". How can I look at something and say "I can't have this" if I haven't even tried to obtain it? Screw you. I want to try so I can validly say I can't, but at least I tried. I've sat out on too many things because I thought I was being selfish. I want to be impulsive. I want to take the risk. One of my favorite quotes from my favorite book is "Argue for your limitations and sure enough they're yours." I know I'm better. I know I can do it. The only question is, Why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home