Confessions of Jessibelle

The truth hurts. I'm sorry. There's no holding back this time.
If you know me in real life, consider yourself warned.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

work in progress... part 2

recent events have made me realize something else that makes me happy.

The boyfriend unit has been having a hard time lately with work and some personal issues... No, his misery doesn't make me happy... although sometimes I wish it would... but I digress... He was having a particular rotten day, so I sent him a cookie bouquet at work.

My favorite co-worker has was having a bad day today, so I brought her a Happy Meal when I went to fetch lunch for the boss.

The fuzzy feeling I've made someone else happy makes me happy.


So, on my list of things that take me to my happy place we've got fire, marshmallows, family, and performing random acts of kindness.

1 Comments:

Blogger Osbasso said...

Cupcakes.

16:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home