Confessions of Jessibelle

The truth hurts. I'm sorry. There's no holding back this time.
If you know me in real life, consider yourself warned.

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Does it look like I'm ready???

ok...so... the boyfriend came within an inch of his life this morning.

I'm standing at the foot of the bed rifiling through my suitcase. I'm in my jeans, my hair is still wet, and I have no makeup on.

The boyfriend says "So are ya ready?"

I say "Does it look like I'm ready?"

He says "Can I have a lil less attitude?"

I say "Can I have a lil less stupidity?"


Jeezus. Really. We've been together for a year and a half, he knows what I look like when I'm "ready". Have I ever gone out in public the entire time he's known me in unbuttoned jeans, bra, wet hair, and no makeup???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home