Confessions of Jessibelle

The truth hurts. I'm sorry. There's no holding back this time.
If you know me in real life, consider yourself warned.

Monday, October 29, 2007

Things left behind....

Several cousins, my two aunts, and myself spent a couple days cleaning out grandma's house... While cleaning out her dresser we came across jars of tummy tuck cream, breast enhancement cream, lingerie, a bottle of lube, and a mysterious white slender rectangular shaped box. I read the side of the box "vaginal dialator". I said "Oh my gawd" and dropped it. My cousin, SHM, said "No way" and proceeded to open the box. My cousin, EHA, and I both shreik, and yell "Don't touch it." SHM dumps the contents of the box on to a kleenex and we all yell "Oh my gawd" as our worst fears are confirmed... Grandma's dildo... The side of the box also was labled "Size M".. SHM asked "Why would she need a medium?" I said, "Well, she was married twice and had 3 kids...."

All of us are now scarred for life.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

LOL I'm sorry that really made me laugh. I happen to know where my parents' sex toys are and I can completely understand your pain :P

00:50  
Blogger Winterswan said...

WOW!! One of my worst fears is that when I die someone will find something embarassing that I've forgotten I had... On another note, I'm sorry for the loss of your Grandmother. I was very close to my Grandmother as well-she was a second Mom in the insanity of my life as a child and I miss her every day.

13:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home