Confessions of Jessibelle

The truth hurts. I'm sorry. There's no holding back this time.
If you know me in real life, consider yourself warned.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sex ruins everything.

I had a weak moment. Your kiss took my breath away. I knew when you came over that night what would happen. I knew I shouldn't have. But I wanted to know what it felt like to have you, even if just for a little while. I read too much into your words and actions, wanting so desperately to see what wasn't there.  I'm so sorry for that. As awesome as that kiss was and all the others that followed, I'd give anything to take it back in return for my old friend. I was foolish to think I'd ever be more than a warm body or a distraction. I'd much rather live in the fantasy land of What If than the reality of missing what was never there. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home