Confessions of Jessibelle

The truth hurts. I'm sorry. There's no holding back this time.
If you know me in real life, consider yourself warned.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

To my Blue Eyed Boy

I think I've finally let you go. It's taken almost four years, and you haven't exactly made it easy, but I did it. I clung to you because you were my first love, and until fairly recently, my only love. I couldn't let you go because I believed I couldn't be happy with anyone else. I compared everyone to you. I compared every relationship to ours... Every kiss, every touch to the ones we once shared. There's only one you, and there's only one us. Our love was one of a kind and I'm damn lucky and glad to have had it. I no longer cry because it's over, I smile because it happened. Goodbye, my first love. Don't forget to remember that moment once in a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home