Confessions of Jessibelle

The truth hurts. I'm sorry. There's no holding back this time.
If you know me in real life, consider yourself warned.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

odd things that happened today...

08:56... as I'm stumbling around getting ready for work I get a phone call from an ex-boyfriend I haven't spoken to in almost 10 years... we spend half an hour chatting and catching up.


11:07... patient begs me to let him pay for his Lortab with lottery tickets

16:00... flowers delivered to me at work from the boyfriend unit. He's never done that in a year and a half of dating...

17:23... Crazy lady calls wanting to know how much the pills are in the round bottle. I have to explain that ALL bottles are round and ask her to be more specific...

20:16...boyfriend unit calls to see if I'm home from work and if I've had dinner and then takes me out. (we usually don't even get to see each other during the week because of scheduling conflicts and location of our respective dwellings)

1 Comments:

Blogger Mariposa said...

I've never received any flowers at work from the bf! So WOOT to you!

05:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home